Limit to 2 ticket per account: Session timings at the bottom
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Introduction to Leather Craft
14th October 2017
10.30am - 12.30pm Picture with an A (25 pax)
Keychain + Coin Pouch Holder
1.30pm - 4.30pm Picture with a B (25 pax),
Vintage Sunglasses case
Address: 2 Science Park Drive, #03-01, Tower A, Ascent Building, 118222
This course will introduce students to the basic skills used in leather work. Students with little or no experience will be taught basic skills by making small items. The projects will cover skills such as cutting and stitching leather.
The course is designed to equip you with the basic skills necessary for you to continue developing the craft of leather work. The course will be taught using a hands on approach with advice and guidance throughout using a variety of teaching methods including demonstration, instructions and one-to-one, hands on guidance. You will be guided through the techniques used in making simple projects, the item made will be yours to keep but not the equipment used!
Students will gain the following skills:
- Learn about different types of leathers and what uses they can be put to.
- Learn how to cut simple patterns.
- Learn about the basic hand tools used in leather work and what jobs they are used for (e.g. setting rivets and press studs, hole punching, edge finishing, strap cutting.)
- Learn how to personalise or pattern leather.
- Learn simple techniques used in leather work.
Refreshments are Provided!
#Leathercraft #Tilea #Workshop #Studios #ShopeeStudios #Crafting #Handmade #tileasg #leather #coinpouch #sunglasses #sowing #handcraft #classes