Jack Ma has just launched the first Malaysia Digital Free Trade Zone with the Prime Minister who is aggressively promoting digital and eCommerce in Malaysia with various incentives to be offered. So everyone wants to tap into this huge eCommerce pie. But how well are you prepared?
- Are you facing problems how to import products to Malaysia or export to other South East Asia countries, and China?
- Do you have a clue of the online payment modes of various countries, the logistics, import duties and taxes?
Digital Free Trade Zone Cross Border eCommerce Seminar
- eCommerce Biz Models & Free Online Marketing Tactics
- Business models that works for Malaysians to kick-start their eCommerce business and earn US dollar
- NEW 020 Strategies to stay alive and surpass your competitors
- How to market and promote cross border effectively
- How to leverage on the new Asia’s Luxury O2O platform for brands –28Mall.com, to sell to SEA and China
eOneNet KL Seminar
Venue: eOneNet.com, A-36-11，Tower A，Level 36，Menara UOA Bangsar，5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1，59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Fee: RM 104
First 8: Prepaid credit card offer only RM 38 + 6% gst
Date: June 29 (Thu) @ 7.30-10pm
Want to grab the Biggest Opportunity in 2017? Register Now!
1. Email to jason@eOneNet.net / may@eOneNet.net
2. Contact us @ +603-2284 6418
3. Whatsapp: +6012-232 8878
4. WeChat: eOneNet1