Experiential travels that allows you to totally immerse yourself in The Mystical #Bhutan and all she has to offer.
Aside from its serene and scenic adventures, Bhutan is rich in culture and tradition, all of which are openly or “happily” shared with by the locals!
Genuine and authentic, dwell in Bhutan’s rare charm and you’ll understand why and how going by the GNH ( Gross National Happiness) Index fits the world’s happiest country so perfectly.
Join us on Special Departure (25 June onwards) to give yourself an opportunity & discover more of this #beautifuldestination
* This trip is only opened to 14 slots ONLY.
* Based on Double Occupancy
* Single Supplements Applicable
* Depature is from Singapore. (Any other depature destination to
Paro, kindly contact us for further discussion)
Interested travelers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org and
+6598208497 for more infomration.
Day 1 : Embark your own travel journey in Thimphu
(Capital City of Bhutan)
Day 2: Exploration continues in Thimphu. Visting Bespoke
locations & observe the city dwelling of the locals
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
Early rise & fueled up in an ambience of panaromic skyline
view while enroute to Punakha.
Day 4: Discover the Eco-expereinces in an reknown local lodge,
and fill your day with hiking adventures around Punakha.
Day 5: Punakha to Paro
Get to discover "why" the locals devotion of The Mystycal
Dvine's Mad Man's Temple.
Day 6: The "must-do" : Hike up to The Famous Tiger's Nest.
Day 7: Home Sweet Home
Your expreintial moments & ravel stories
awaiting to be shared among your loved ones & friends.
Land Package starting from SIN$1899 nett per person onwards
are inclusive :
* A English Speaking Guide
* Cultural Show
* Culinary Cooking Experiences
* Admmission Fees
* Taxes, surcharges, government contribution
* Mineral water for the duration of the stay (foc)
* Set of traditional costume, Gho & Kira, during Cultural Show
To be returned to the guide at the end of your stay.
* Personal Travel Insurance
* Extra food & beverage cosumption / Alcohol Consumtion
/ Horse Ride / Hot Stone Bath / Souvenior Purchases