If you are one of those from the Industrial IoT or IoT or IT, you are cordially invited to join us at Moxa ASEAN Industrial IoT Conference on 17th May 2017 from 8.30am - 5.00pm at Intercontinental KL. Followed by experiencing the demo stands and exploring our experts' sharing: -
- Transforming Industries with Industrial IoT
- Digitisation of Manufacturing Sector
- Transforming business and society by Industrial IoT
- Global Smart Automation Trends Affecting Smart Cities and Smart Manufacturing
- Technology Trends for Smart Automation
- Device Technology
- Robust Networking for Industrial IoT
- Connecting IT/OT to Realise Industrial IoT
- Enabling Internet of Your Things with Microsoft
- Digital Industrial Transformation with a Platform
- End-to-end Industrial IoT for Smarter Automation
Who is Moxa?
Moxa is a leading provider of edge connectivity, industrial computing, and network infrastructure solutions for enabling connectivity for the Industrial Internet of Things. With over 25 years of industry experience, Moxa has connected more than 40 million devices worldwide and has a distribution and service network that reaches customers in more than 70 countries. Moxa offers a full spectrum of innovative, high-quality solutions that have been deployed in a wide variety of industries, including factory automation, smart rail, smart grid, intelligent transportation, oil and gas, and marine. Moxa’s expertise gives industry partners the tools they need to harness the power of automation network convergence and make their operations smarter, safer, and more efficient. Moxa delivers lasting business value by empowering industry with reliable networks and sincere service for industrial communications infrastructures. Information about Moxa’s solutions is available at www.moxa.com.