Project X.PIRE (Expose, Inspire, React) is an event hosted by Teach For Malaysia. Teach For Malaysia is a non-profit organization which aims to be part of the solution to end education inequity in Malaysia.
Project X.PIRE aims to gather university students that would like to share their views and understand more about education inequity. We want to EXPOSE you to the reality of the problem, INSPIRE you with impact stories and hope that in the future we could all work together and REACT to solving this problem. These are the breakdowns on what's going to happen on the day:
• Short Film Screening (Theme: Education Inequity)
• Speeches by speakers who have championed education in their own ways (Theme: Any opinions/impact stories related to Education field)
• Forum (Theme: Education Inequity: Is it a myth or a fact?)
• Student Summit (Theme: What went wrong and what can we do to improve it?)
Date: 27th August 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 9am – 4pm
Venue: 1st Floor, Ming Building, Jalan Bukit Nanas, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Attire: Semi formal/Smart casual
Fee: RM 10 (Inclusive of lunch)
* First 10 will get an early bird price of RM 8)
Let your voice and thoughts be heard
Let it resonate along like-minded individuals
and gain a wider insight about Education Inequity.
Registration dateline: 22nd August 2016, 11.59pm (GMT +8.00)