iLEARN BB: Getting started on NAFA’s Learning Management System
LEARN BB: Getting started on NAFA’s Learning Management System
Facilitators: Ang Yi Ping & Tay Pei Chin (Learning Technologists, EdTech Unit)
This is an introduction of the essential tools in iLearn Blackboard to assist in teaching needs.
By the end of the workshop, you should be able to
- Create Announcement (email alerts to students specifically belong to the modules)
- Upload Content
- Adding content page, divider, content folder
- Add items
- Embedding of video from social media and streaming sites.
- Resizing of images and files attachment.
- Student uploads (No. Attempts, Due dates, Release/Closing dates)
- Instructions format
- Retrieving of assignments
- Smart Views
Additionally, if we managed to cover the above topics on time.
o Blog/Journals, Discussion