Place2B's workshop session #1 "Entrepreneurs just want to have funds"
Place2B is launching its serie of workshop sessions 🙌
Our expert Jacques DEGUEST will deliver best practices as an angel investor himself to succeed each of your investor pitches.
You are planning to raise funds or your are currently into a financial round table ?
It's a critical stage for a start-up and you may need support to convince as best your investors.
During those two hours session, you'll learn about:
• Deep market analysis of your environment;
• How to present your product / service to investors;
• How to estimate your business valuation;
• How to create cash flow pro forma;
• How to build and pitch your deck to investors, in any circumstances.
This worshop is the first one of a serie on this thematic and aims to give pragmatic tools, so any entrepreneur can directly apply advice from our experts.
• Wednesday, 7th of August 2019
• 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
• 1000 JPY to pay at the entrance
• Venue: Place2B by Bouygues Asia: 1-chōme-7-21 Hirakawachō, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 102-0093
--> At 7th Floor
• Limited seats (15 attendees only)
• Session in English
🔺 About the expert
Jacques DEGUEST is a Professor at NYU School of Professional studies, the Representative director at DEGUEST, Pte Ltd and CEO & Co-Founder of Angels, Inc.
DEGUEST, Pte LTD is specialized in SME Venture Capital, IT Consulting in Strategy, Rationalization and Consolidation, and Business Development. Angels, Inc is a crowdfunding platform but also a complete service aiming to deliver a unique and fun ecosystem that addresses the lack of knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs.
- The event description was updated. Diff#455313 2019-07-19 03:22:50
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM JST
Place2B's workshop #1 - 1000 JPY (to pay at the entrance) FULL
- Venue Address
- 1 Chome-7-21 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda City Japan
PLACE2B Tokyo108 Followers