Durian Fete 2015 (SINGLES ONLY)
What is hydrating, anti-oxidizing and has anti-inflammatory properties that are vital for skin health? What else but the durian of course! Come revitalise yourself and bond over the King of the fruits, the Durian at Combat Durian!
A seasonal event, come get your tastebuds pampered by the aromatic taste of Mao Shan Wang and the King of Kings as you interact with fellow participants over the creamy goodness of the Durian flesh and discuss your favourite durian experiences.
What to Expect
• Pamper your tastebuds with the various types of popular durians such as Mao Shan Wang, King of King
• Group interactions while savouring the aromatic King of Fruits!
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Combat Durian
If you ask durian experts and connoisseurs where to get the best quality Mao Shan Wang, then more often than not they will point you in the direction of Combat Durian. Also known as the stall next to the temple in Balestier, Combat Durian has been around for over 50 years. Recently awarded the Asia Pacific Brand Awards, Combat Durians has over the years built a rock solid reputation for selling quality durians such as Mao Shan Wang and King Of King. The name 'Combat' actually came about from a simple mistake in pronunciation - 'Combat' should have been 'Come back'!
Registration and Payment
• Head to bottom of the page to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard or VISA.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.