Campaign Driven Enterprise PREVIEW
**This event is meant for business owners and marketing teams. **
During this preview, you will get a sneak peek into how successful businesses use campaigns to win multiple clients at once. You will understand these five steps that will begin moving your business towards being a campaign driven enterprise.
The 5 STEP CAMPAIGN METHOD
1. Campaign Planning: stepping into the future and looking around at the successful campaigns your business must run and then reverse engineering every detail.
2. Crowd Building: Engaging with a large number of people who will flock to you all at once and form a “crowd”.
3. Market Education: Sharing genuine insights that lead people to the conclusion that they desire to work with you.
4. Selection Process: Ensuring that you only engage with the right clients, at the right price based on the right understandings.
5. Remarkable Delivery: Bringing forth your product and service in a way that surprises and delights your clients and leaves them feeling uplifted.
This is a preview for the event Campaign Driven Enterprise, a two-day Masterclass that Daniel Priestley has run in UK and Australia that has completely changed the way hundreds of businesses in these cities sell their services. In fact, last November, a business coach made over $100,000 in sales. In one evening. Based on Daniel Priestley's third book, 'Oversubscribed', this is your opportunity to develop a 12-month tactical campaign plan that will help create sustained periods of high demand for your products and services.
Free tickets for the first 30 registrations worth $87 each.
- Venue Address was changed to "Room 8B, 30 Prinsep Street, S188647". Orig#103595 2015-07-13 08:22:49
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM SGT
- Entrepreneur's Resource Centre
Complimentary Ticket (limited to first 30) FULL Standard SOLD OUT $87.00 Complimentary Ticket (15 spare tickets) FULL Complimentary Ticket (10 last seats remaining) FULL
- Venue Address
- Room 8B, 30 Prinsep Street, S188647 Singapore
Key Person of Influence266 Followers