Event is FINISHED
MaGIC Academy: Why Even Best Plans Don't Work
Why business administration and management tools are not enough. And why you cannot be just friends/buddies with your employees to ensure their performance. Why the plans that are perfect on paper don't turn the same way in real life. What they don't talk about in management books that can actually sabotage your team or even company performance and growth. There are important areas of work life that many managers are missing. All you need is to take holistic approach.
- Five main aspects of successful manager and their key ingredients
- How to identify your strengths and set-backs and how it reflects on your team and company performance
- Practical actionable steps, checklists and cheat-sheets to take you and your team to a new level of performance and work culture
- How not to get overwhelmed by multilayer holistic approach, make it enjoyable and finally find balance in your work life
Who should attend?
Mid to top level managers and CEOs who are managing at least 3 people, seasoned or just starting their path, startup and corporates.
Managers who are looking to improve themselves, build healthy work culture, take their teams and organisation to a new level. Those who may be experiencing issues like burn-outs and breakdowns, dysfunctional teams, conflicts, dissatisfaction, insecurity, low productivity and inefficiency, difficulty communicating and motivating themselves and their teams
- 5.00pm : Registration
- 5.30pm : Session starts
- 7.30pm : Session Ends and Dinner/Break Fast
About the Instructor:
She is a manager with 9 years experience of leading multicultural and multi-specialist teams in different countries, in-house and remotely. She made her way from an accidental Project Manager to professional team leader, from structured oriented to people oriented, from dysfunctional team to a high performing team builder. She has also experience in dealing with many managers with empowering and toxic in style. She has also worked with’ dinosaurs’ of the industry and also fresh grads, ranging from top management and basic labours. From the vast experience that she had, she managed to discover the highs and lows of management, also the best practises that are not written in management books. She is on a journey to explore the meaning of being a good manager, how to build high performing teams and growing companies. She is currently a product manager at Mindvalley.
- Title was changed to "MaGIC Academy: Why Even Best Plans Don't Work". Orig#99240 2015-06-20 16:21:10
Add to Calendar
Mon Jul 6, 2015
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM MYT
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- Makespace Lab LG 16, Quill City Mall 1018, Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Want to find more groups and events like this?