Authentic Tea Ceremony in Tokyo - July 26th, 2015
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Try out for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls, and the etiquette of flower arrangements.
- Enjoy shopping for Matcha and tea ceremony.goods
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
Photos taken during this tour are later given as a present to participants over the internet.
What you need to bring:
You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stockings.