MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: BUSINESS FINANCE & OPERATIONS
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Business & Finance Operations' in 3 cities between 6 June and 19 Septemebr 2015. This is the last of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Business & Finance Operations is a way to translate your social enterprise idea into a viable business model that covers the following:
- Identifying the right legal entity to help start, operate and scale your social enterprise based on current available options
- Identify and quantify what are the advantages and legal requirements such as taxation and registration in operating your social enterprise
- Identify, develop, measure and assess your business & finance metric in order to determine the effectiveness of your social enterprise
- Understand what are the current legal entities available for your social enterprise in addition to their benefits
- Understand what are the legal options and requirements to operate your social enterprise
- Understand how to navigate the legality and complexity of starting, growing, partnering and exiting your social enterprise
Come join us in the special CapDev Sessions in the following cities:
CYBERJAYA | Saturday, 10 October 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at MaGIC
KUCHING | Saturday, 24 October 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at iCube Innovation Centre
Kota Kinabalu | Saturday, 31 October 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm
PENANG | Saturday, 14 November 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at PenangPAC
Social Enterprise is a unique form of enterprise that it is designed to solve societal or environmental issue using viable business means. It is perhaps one of few business forms where the community benefits not only from the economic, societal and environmental value creation - but also from innovation advancement. Everyday around the world, socially enterprising individuals are tackling monumental issues through new technological and societal breakthroughs in order to make an irreversible positive impact in their community.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- The event description was updated. Diff#102325 2015-07-07 02:04:48
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM MYT
- Nationwide: Cyberjaya, Penang, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu
CapDev Session Final Series @ Cyberjaya 24 Oct 2015 SOLD OUT RM20.00 CapDev Session Final Series @ Penang 28 Nov 2015 SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Cyberjaya, Penang, Kuching, Kota Kinbabalu Malaysia