Authentic Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo - June 28th, 2015
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional Cha-kaiseki (meal served before tea ceremony) and a tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- Cha-kaiseki: Enjoy
sake (rice wine) .
- Shopping: Enjoy
shopping for Matcha and
tea ceremony goods.
- Tea ceremony class: Go on a journey to free your mind through the ritual of tea!
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Try out for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls, and the etiquette of flower arrangements.
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
Photos taken during this tour are later given as a present to participants over the internet.
What you need to bring:
You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stocking.
You might be interested in the following tours:
12:30 PM - 4:00 PM JST
- Tea Ceremony Room in Futako-Tamagawa
Early Bird 10%OFF (Until June 14th) SOLD OUT ¥18,000 Regular Price SOLD OUT ¥20,000 Private tour additional charge for a group of 2 or 3. SOLD OUT ¥20,000
- Venue Address
- 東京都世田谷区玉川3-1-5 Japan