Creative Confidence Workshop For Kids (Charity Event)
Our culture places a lot of emphasis on what’s on paper. I have been taught this in school from the start. Scoring well in exams matters more than understanding, questioning and creating.
THROUGH THIS PROGRAMME, YOUR CHILDREN CAN FINALLY BEGIN TO:
1. Cultivate greater inclusiveness, foster creativity, deepen empathy, and align them around specific goals and results.
2. Strengthen the belief in their ability to generate creative ideas.
3. Use their imaginations to explore problems. They can go on tangents, exploring different solutions to a given problem.
4. Discover the opportunities that everyone cannot see.
5. Improve their observation skills.
6. Be an effective problem finder and problem solver
7. Foster a culture that embraces questioning, inspires frequent reflection in action, celebrates creativity and creates visual sense.
8. Viewing failure as a gift. Part of the workshop is about failing fast and failing forward.
In essence, our workshop teaches children a collaborative, solution-oriented approach rather than an individualistic, problem-oriented approach.
Visit us at www.happinessmakers.com to discover the basic of our methodology before coming to the workshop.
We would like to thank D' Joey Artistry for sponsoring the event. Parents are encouraged to donate any amount to ARC Children Centre on the day of the workshop.
Workshop Module: https://goo.gl/RcjNa1
Closing Date: 1st June 2015
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support us: www.facebook.com/happinessmakerssg
Smile, is Happiness Makers’s Social Responsibility flagship initiative established to help youth and children in disadvantaged circumstances. Smile beneficiaries include ARC Children Centre. Show you support by donating any amount during the workshop.
Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to modify the venue, date or time of the class or cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances. Workshop requires a minimum of 14 children to start. We will inform you of the cancellation no later than 3 days before the workshop.
The organizers reserve the right to decline the registration any participant. Happiness Makers shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, damage or personal injury of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to participation in this activity.
Participants who are not able to attend the workshop on the day itself or stay for the entire duration workshop will not be refunded in full or in part. You authorise Happiness Makers and the event partners to publish photographs taken on this event for Marketing and other company publications for print, online and video formats.
- The event description was updated. Diff#95736 2015-06-04 05:24:55