MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: BUSINESS & IMPACT MODELING
(This Session is full. Please register at WAITLIST and we will contact you when seats are available).
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Business & Impact Modeling' in 3 cities between 6 June and 19 September 2015. This is the 2nd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Business & Impact Modeling is a way to translate your social enterprise idea into a viable business model that covers the following:
- Identify the right business model for your social enterprise
- Develop a financial model based on your preferred business model
- Determining your impact measurement based on your business performance
Key takeaways from the Sessions include:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of certain business models for your social enterprise
- Understand how to develop a financial model and link it with your impact model
- Understand how to identify key drivers of your social enterprise revenue, cost and impact
Come join us in the special CapDev Sessions in the following cities:
CYBERJAYA | Saturday, 6 June 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at MaGIC
PENANG | Saturday, 22 August 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at PenangPAC
KUCHING | Saturday, 19 September 2015 | 9.30am - 2.00pm at iCube Innovation Centre
Social Enterprise is a unique form of enterprise that it is designed to solve societal or environmental issue using viable business means. It is perhaps one of few business forms where the community benefits not only from the economic, societal and environmental value creation - but also from innovation advancement. Everyday around the world, socially enterprising individuals are tackling monumental issues through new technological and societal breakthroughs in order to make an irreversible positive impact in their community.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- The event description was updated. Diff#95096 2015-06-01 04:37:01
9:30 AM - 2:00 PM MYT
- Nationwide: Cyberjaya, Kuching, Penang
CapDev Session 2nd Series @ Cyberjaya SOLD OUT RM20.00 CapDev Session 2nd Series @ Penang SOLD OUT RM20.00 CapDev Session 2nd series @ Kuching SOLD OUT RM20.00 WAITLIST: CapDev @ Cyberjaya 6 June FULL
- Venue Address
- Cyberjaya, Penang, Kuching Malaysia