OpenCoffeeClubKL Meetup #40
Come join us for #OpenCoffeeClubKL Meetup #40. We will be inviting a few speakers to talk about Tech, The Arts and Marketing/PR related topics for startups and also get startup founders to share their ideas and stories.
Mohammed Yacoob, Country Head of Sales of Lazada Malaysia. He has extensive knowledge and experience in E-Commerce, Sales, Brand partnerships, B2B, B2B2C Sales, and was also a pioneer team member of Groupon Malaysia.
The topic is "The Pitch". In Mr. Yacoob's own words:
"I will talk about "The Pitch"... whether it is raising funds, closing merchants/deals, marketing your start-up/venture, courting a partner or raising kids.... you need to "pitch"(sell/convince/negotiate)...so Life is a pitch!"
7.00 - 8.00pm - Dinner
8.00 - 8.30pm - Startup Pitching Session
8.30 - 9.30pm - Talk by Mr. Yacoob + Q&A
9.30 - Late - Networking session moves to the Irish Pub downstairs
Please purchase your passes now:
- Early Bird - RM10/pax [sold out]
- Standard - RM20/pax
- Walk-in - RM30/pax
Location: No. 7-2-10, Danau Business Centre, Jalan 3/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Same row as Sri Kota, above Guardian)
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/DeyOG
- Join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/opencoffeeclubkl/
- Join the mailing list: bitly.com/opencoffeeclubkl
- Our blog: http://opencoffeeclubkl.com/
Hosted by Pixaworks Creative Sdn. Bhd.
- Subtitle was changed to "Where startup people hang out". Orig#91150 2015-05-11 16:51:53
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM10.00 Standard SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- No. 7-2-10, Danau Business Centre, Jalan 3/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Same row as Sri Kota, above Guardian