CREATING WEALTH Using Real Estate (English)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- First-time investors who want to make money from real estate
- Property investors who are looking for a non biased advice on what property to buy
- Stock market investors who want to diversify their portfolio
MODULE 1: WHICH PROPERTY TO BUY ?
- Is investing in rental properties for you?
- Pros and cons of each type of rental properties
- Advantages of investing in properties
- Disadvantages of investing in properties
- Building your team
- Sources of financing
- Factors to consider when selecting rental properties
MODULE 2: HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH MY PROPERTY
- Doing the numbers
- Marketing your property
- Furnishing your property
- Protect yourself with a solid lease contract
- Taking care of your tenant
- Horror property purchases to avoid
- Lessons learned about rental properties
MODULE 3: QUESTIONS & PROPERTY TIPS FOR
OFFSHORE FILIPINO INVESTORS
WHO WILL TEACH YOU ?
is the President of Spectrum Investments, a property portfolio management
company. He has over a decade of experience in the real estate industry working
for property giant Ayala Land as Sales Director of Ayala Land Premier.
He is continually building up his property portfolio with an ultimate goal of living on passive income from real estate. He believes that property investment, just like business, is not an automatic money-generating product. One must have a passion for it, create and execute a strategy, and give time and effort for the investment to flourish.
An architect by education, Carl has written articles on property investing and has been featured in MoneySense magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, various broadsheets, and in various radio and TV programs including ANC’s On the Money.
He owns and manages rental properties in areas like Rockwell, Makati, Ayala Center and Bonifacio Global City. He is also the past president of an upscale condominium corporation in Makati and current homeowner president of a high end residential village in Nuvali. In this seminar, Carl will share his decade of experiences and learning from his dealings with his Ayala clients and from his personal properties.
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CARL DY
ANC ON THE MONEY – Condo Investing
ANC ON THE MONEY – Long Term Property Investing
Chinoy TV Episode 11- Basics of Real Estate Investing : things to consider before investing
Chinoy TV Episode 12 - Tips on how to rent our your property fast.
Chinoy TV Episode 13- What to look out for before buying your first
SECURING YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE WITH PROPERTY
4 STEPS TO GET STARTED IN REAL ESTATE
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM JST
First 10 Registrants (until April 15 ONLY) SOLD OUT ¥1,000 Learning Fee SOLD OUT ¥2,000
- Venue Address
- 66-20 Horikawachō, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture Japan