cross-over X Sam Kim: Sun And Moon Concert
cross-over X Sam Kim: Sun And Moon Concert
Calling out all fans! Cross Ratio Entertainment is pleased to announce cross-over X Sam Kim: Sun And Moon Concert live in Singapore. Tickets will be out on 3th of June 2019, 12 PM.
The Korean American singer-songwriter and guitarist will be performing with a full band on 26 July 2019 at Zouk Singapore. Doors open at 6.45 PM! This is a free-standing concert!
The KPOP Star 3 runner up debuted in 2016 at the age of 18 years old with the first EP “I AM SAM”. Sam Kim has garnered over 35 million views on YouTube with the music videos of his popular songs such as “It’s You” (ft Zico), “Make Up” (ft Crush) and from the popular Korean TV drama, Goblin, “Who Are You”.
For event guidelines, please refer here.
1. Admission to show/venue is by full-price ticket only. This applies to all ages. For safety reasons, Organiser discourages for infants in arms and children under 9 years old to be admitted into the venue.
2. Parents or Guardian who decide to bring their infants and/or children under 9 years old into performance venue are deemed to have agreed to be vigilant and be solely responsible for their child’s safety at all times. They shall agree and accept to indemnify, defend, save, and hold the Organiser harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, causes of action, damages, judgments, attorneys' fees, court costs, and expenses which arise from, in connection with, or as a result of their decision for child’s entry, or based upon any claim or action by a third party alleging death or bodily injury.
3. No outside food and beverages, umbrella, foldable chair, stool, tripod, bulky item (items bigger than 40cm X 30cm X 20cm), animal and any item as determined by the Organiser that may cause injury or public nuisance to be allowed into the venue. Any outside food and beverages must be disposed of prior to entry.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the venue any Ticket Holder:
(a) whose presence within the performance venue is, or could (in Organiser’s reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person; and/or
(b) where (in Organiser’s reasonable opinion) circumstances relating to health and safety, environmental and/or security concerns require such refusal or ejection.
(c) where the resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price of the initial purchase price
5. The Organiser shall not be obliged to refund the cost of any ticket to such persons who have been refused admission or were ejected.
6. For safety reasons, no flip flops are allowed in the performance venue and the Venue Operator reserves the right to conduct security checks on each ticket holder.
1. What happens when the concert is cancelled or postponed?
In terms of any concert cancellation, ticket buyers will be duly notified by the event organiser through the event organiser's authorised ticketing agent, media or any other applicable communication channels. Information will be provided on where and when you can get your refund. Refunds are not applicable for postponed performances.
2. What is the mode of payment for door sales ticket?
Only cash payment is accepted at the door.
3. My friend is late but I am holding on to my friend’s ticket, how do I pass to her?
We highly recommend you to transfer your ticket with the following steps:
- Login into the account used for the purchase of the tickets and access your Ticket overview page: http://peatix.com/dashboard
- Click "Details/Transfer" to transfer a ticket.
- Click the "Transfer" button.
- If you purchased multiple tickets, you can transfer tickets 1 by 1, starting from the highest ticket number.
- A transfer-URL is generated for the ticket.
- Please send this URL to your friend using email, Facebook, Twitter, and tell your friend to click the URL to claim the ticket. Please refer your friend to the following help page: "Receiving a ticket from a friend".
Day of Concert
1. What if I am late for the concert, will the doors still be open?
Doors will be opened at 645pm, late-comers can enter the venue even when the show has started.
2. Will there be a queue number allocated since it is a free-standing concert?
No queue number will be allocated. Entry is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. How do I enter the venue?
Please present your Peatix QR code for our security to clear entrance. Do bring along a hard copy of the QR code should there be difficulties to detect the digital ticket.
4. I can't make it for the concert last minute, can I ask for a refund?
Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Are we allowed to queue overnight?
Overnight queue is strictly prohibited.
6. Will photography and videography be prohibited during the show?
Bag check and body check will be conducted at the entrance before entry. Selfie sticks, professional cameras, digital cameras, polaroid cameras and all other video and audio recording devices except mobile phones, are strictly prohibited.
No Social Media live streaming of the event.
Any unauthorised form of shooting and recording during the show, as well as the distribution, sharing, copying and producing of its contents are strictly prohibited as this infringes the copyright and publicity rights of the Artist and their agency.
All information is correct at the time of publishing but may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Updated on 23 July 2019
- The event description was updated. Diff#456568 2019-07-23 11:55:45
7:30 PM - 8:45 PM SGT
Early Bird Ticket SOLD OUT $65.00 General Admission SOLD OUT $75.00
- Venue Address
- 3C River Valley Road, The Cannery Singapore