French Tech Rendez-Vous #2 – Special G20 Young Entrepreneurs
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with the French Delegation of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs' Alliance Summit !
38 entrepreneurs (from 31 companies, list below) have been selected to represent France during the next G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance (G20YEA) Summit which will take place in Fukuoka, on May 16th and 17th. This is the 11th Summit organized on the sidelines of the G20 Summit of Heads of States.
- 18:15 - Doors opening
- 18:30 - Beginning of the event
- Opening by Philippe Rivière, WeAre Group
- Presentation of the G20 YEA and Citizen Entrepreneurs by Jean-Louis Grégoire, Citizen Entrepreneurs
- Presentation of French Tech Tokyo, by a French Tech Tokyo Representative
- 18:50 - Networking + Buffet
Special thanks to WeAre Pacific for providing the place, food and drinks !
Want to know more about the delegation ? Here the list of the companies:
- Aio (Industry, Metallurgy, Telecom)
- Ideol (Renewable energy)
- Induo (Textile)
- WeAre Group (Manufacturing)
HEALTH, FOOD, COSMETICS
- Kadalys (Health, Cosmetics)
- Atlantic Santé (Health)
- Beendhi (Agri-food, bio)
- Castalie (Agri-food)
- Domes Pharma (Health, Pharmaceutical)
- Domalys (Silver Economy)
- Biotopia (e-commerce, Bio)
- Berceaumagique (e-commerce, childcare)
- Easy Cartouche (e-commerce, remanufacturing packaging)
IT – Digital Transformation
- Sparkup (IT)
- Senef Soft (IT, Software)
- Amexio (IT Document Workflow)
- Wynd (IT, Omnichanel retail)
- Sensiolabs (IT, Web)
- Expensya (IT, Finance, Expense management)
- Finalcad (IT, Building and public works)
- Samboat (Sailing, sharing economy)
- FretBay/Myboxman (Logistics, transportation)
- Travel car (Car sharing)
MARKETING, COMMUNICATION & CONSULTING
- Opinion way (Surveys & Consulting)
- Hexaglobe (IT, Media)
- Adyoulike (IT, Media)
- Green Evenements (Events, Sustainability)
- Singulier (Consulting)
- Syos (Music)
- ESP Sécurité (Private Security)
- Next Stage AM (Finance, Venture Capital)
About G20 Young Entrepreneurs Summit 2019
600 young entrepreneurs will represent their respective countries and jointly develop recommendations for growth, employment and innovation for a sustainable society. These recommendations will be submitted at the end of the G20 YEA to the governments of each state. In 2019, Young Entrepreneurs are invited to work on the topic of « Imagination Economy for Sustainable Future » and will make concrete recommendations to G20 political leaders in Osaka on June 28th and 29th.
About Citizen Entrepreneurs
Citizen Entrepreneurs is a French NGO with one mission : to support Young French Entrepreneurs in France and around the world. Their objectives ? To value Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship ; To support tomorrow's French champions in their international development ; To provide recommendations to the French Government. Citizen Entrepreneurs is the France's official representative at the G20 YEA.
About La French Tech Rendez-vous
The French Tech “Rendez-vous” are the monthly gatherings of La French Tech Tokyo. They usually take place every 2nd Tuesday of each month at 19:00 in various locations.
This regular (and very casual) meet-up is designed to give a place to meet the community and become part of it. Our French Tech Rendez-vous is an opportunity to build professional and friendly links, to get involved in the upcoming French Tech initiatives, and to express your needs as well as your ideas concerning La French Tech. These Rendez-vous are open to anybody who is curious about La French Tech: Japanese, French, or any other nationality ! We would be happy to know more about you!
About WeAre Pacific
WeAre Pacific brings together the combined power of WeAre Group and regional entities: Yamaichi Group with a total of 7 locations in Japan, Vietnam and Thailand; and Globaltronic Precision Group in Singapore and Malaysia. WeAre Pacific is focused on high technical molds, detail parts and sub-assemblies manufacturingaddressing three main market : Aerospace & Defense, Automotive and Medical industries. We create innovative and competitive solutions built upon: ihgh added-value technologies and services & multi-materials and multi-process offers.