Event is FINISHED
Baby Baby Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa 2D1N Stay in Deluxe Room
$180++ (U.P: $230++)
Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa
2D1N Stay in Deluxe Room
U.P: $230++ (walk-in rate)
$180++ per room ($211.86 nett)
Stay date: Sundays to Thursdays 1 March to 28 May 2015
- Complimentary daily hot buffet breakfast for 2
- Complimentary all-round Sentosa transport re-entry purple pass for 2 for Deluxe Room
- Complimentary Resort's shuttle bus service (Based on bus schedule and advance booking required)
Our deluxe rooms are located at level 5 to 8. Equipped with IDD telephone, internet access, cable channels, safe and tea/coffee making facilities, attached bathroom with standing shower and bathtub, there are twin rooms and queen rooms to select from.
Room size: 25 sqm
All rooms are subject to availability and connecting rooms are available upon requests, subject to availability. All rooms are NON-SMOKING.
For reservation/general enquiries, please contact:
Baby Baby at (65) 6319 614 / (65) 6319 4039
Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa at (65) 6722 3310 / (65) 6722 3312.
The first hotel to receive the President's Award for the Environment, the highest accolade in Singapore that recognizes individuals, organizations and companies for their significant contributions to Singapore's efforts in achieving environmental sustainability, the Top Achiever for Singapore Environmental Achievement Awards 2010 presented by Singapore Environment Council, the Top Honour Recipient of its category for Singapore Sustainability Awards 2011 presented by Singapore Business Federation, recipient of Asean Business Award 2012, recognized for its social and environmental programs as a “Most Admired ASEAN Enterprise” under the Corporate Social Responsibility award, recipient of LEAF 2013, Singapore’s first and only certification scheme dedicated to promoting development projects with outstanding greenery, and a member of the UN Global Compact, Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa extends a warm welcome to guest from the shores of Sentosa Island! At the Resort, apart from providing a memorable experience for guest, at the heart of all they do, is the environment and its preservation.
With a whole new way of doing business following an Environmentally Sustainable Business Model spanning all aspects of managing the Eco-Resort with a common understanding that comes from the heart. Green targets are set from the ground based on the age-old wisdom of the ancestors to prudently conserve.
Striving to maintain harmony with nature by developing land with minimum disruption to the existing terrain, and encouraging the growth of over 600 trees native to Sentosa Island that serve as home to the original biodiversity. So that guests can fully experience this natural environment, the Resort has minimum covered area and open-air corridors. When coupled with energy saving technologies and a rooftop garden for insulation, the Resort’s carbon footprint is dramatically reduced.
By doing its part to conserve precious water, which is collected from a natural underground spring water reservoir, and then after filtration by an advanced system is used for maintenance, gardening, and the 95-meter landscape swimming pool. Instead of using harsh chemicals, the Resort sanitize the pool with perfectly safe ionized salt which is healthier for both guests and the environment. In its efforts to work towards a sustainable world, Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa, continues to conduct educational tours to various stakeholder groups to share the eco-friendly message.
In total, the Resort has 182 sea-facing rooms and 12 units of villas nested within the natural landscape. The Beachfront Café provides guests with a sustainable dining experience by using food sources from nearby countries, taking measures to reduce excess food, and not serving any threatened or overfished species. For business meetings, corporate celebrations, banquets, launches, hospitality and gated events, 5 “Eugenia” Function Rooms with a total 448 square meters of flexible meeting and event space can accommodate up to 500 guests theatre style, and other distinctive outdoor venues are also available.
Being just 10 meters from the beach and minutes away from award-winning attractions, guests might wish to take this chance to visit Sentosa Luge & Skyride (5 minutes walk or one beach tram stop away), Wings of Time and Go Green Segway Eco-Ride (10 minutes walk or two beach tram stops away), Wave House (3 minutes walk), Underwater World (15 minutes walk or three beach tram stops away). These are just some suggestions to start off your exploration in Sentosa Island, the State of Fun!
As an eco-resort, Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa is honoured to be conferred:
*Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa Terms & Conditions
- Please quote package name each time you make a reservation to be sure rates quoted falls under the promotion when applicable.
- Valid for room stay from Sundays to Thursdays 1 March to 28 May 2015.
- Full payment is required upon reservation of room.
- No refunds will be entertained for any changes.
- Open for all Nationality.
- Limited package availability only.
- Not applicable for group booking.
- Rates are subjected to 10% Service Charge & Prevailing Government Taxes.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
*General Terms and Conditions:
- Collection of purchased goods can only be made at BabyBaby 2014, 5 - 6 Dec 2014, 11am - 9pm at Singapore Expo Hall 6A
- Purchased goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Should you not collect the purchased good at BabyBaby 2014, 5 - 6 Dec 2014, 11am - 9pm at Singapore Expo Hall 6A, the payment made will be forfeited.
- Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd as organisers of BabyBaby 2014 will not be liable for any incidents or claims arising from the usage of the purchased product.
Want to find more groups and events like this?