Can you handle the heat? How not to get your F&B start-up burnt.
Talk sharing session for entrepreneurs. Meet Malaysian enterprise heroes and get key takeaways on how to succeed at your F&B business.
Our featured local enterprise heroes:
- Wee Kiat Teoh (Co-founder, myBurgerLab)
- John Isaac Ho (Founder & CEO, Sangkaya)
- Wan Chiun Low (Co-founder, Smooshie Juice)
- Noreen (Co-founder, Curbside Cantina)
They say you if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You dream about starting your own F&B business but are you up for the challenge of this intense and fast paced industry? 80% of F&B startups closed down within 5 years. How do you become the 20% that succeeds?
It’s not enough to just have exceptional food, you have to also understand how the food industry works before you can succeed in it.
Reserve your spot and find out what are the common causes of failures in the F&B industry and learn how you can build a successful business around gastronomy from our featured local enterprise heroes.
When and where?
Date: 25th November 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.30PM - 10.00PM
Venue: Dewan Mahkota, Level 5, Block B, Platinum Sentral, SME Corp Malaysia
[Google Map link: http://goo.gl/lYxFSU]
More information coming your way. Watch this space!
- The event description was updated. Diff#61544 2014-11-18 03:23:30
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- Dewan Mahkota, SME Corp Malaysia
Industry Players (Angel Investors, VC's and etc) FULL Start-Up Community FULL General Public FULL
- Venue Address
- Level 5, Block B, SME Corp. Malaysia Platinum Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2 , Kuala Lumpur 50470 Malaysia