Myoshin-ji Taizo-in Day Tour 2019/4/13（Sat)
* Oral guide is available only in Japanese; however, tour is supplemented by English itinerary, menu and brochure highlighting the attractions of Taizo-in Zen Buddhist Temple.
The tour gives you exclusive access to Taizo-in’s private architecture and secret tea room. This tour includes Zen Buddhist bento lunch catered by a Zen Buddhist cuisine restaurant “Ajiro.” Do not miss this great opportunity to experience authentic Japanese culture and traditions.
Note: You are required to take off your shoes once in the course of the tour.
- Tour Details
<Day tour 1>
• Check in at Taizo-in Zen Buddhist Temple Ticket Office at 11:20 am
• Tour starts at 11:30 am and ends at 1:00 pm
<Day tour 2>
• Check in at Taizo-in Zen Buddhist Temple Ticket Office at 12:50 pm
• Tour starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 2:30 pm
How to access:http://www.taizoin.com/en/access/
Zen Buddhist bento lunch is catered by Zen Buddhist cuisine restaurant “Ajiro.” Tea and confectionery are served separately after lunch.
*Payment of online booking for this event on Peatix is accepted by credit card only.
*Once booking is made, fees will not be refunded in case of cancellation. Please check the date carefully and enter the correct number of participants when making your reservation.
Please find the detailed introduction at Peatix website.
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM JST
Taizo-in Day Tour1 11:30-13:00 SOLD OUT ¥4,500 Taizo-in Day Tour1 13:00-14:30 SOLD OUT ¥4,500
- Venue Address
- 35, Myoshinji-cho, Hanazono Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 616-8035, JAPAN Japan