Stencil Making Workshop by Mural Lingo
Get your very own first-hand experience at spray painting with Mural Lingo! Make your own stencils and spray it like the mural artists of ARTWALK Little India. Ages 13 and above are welcome to attend.
Participants are to submit their stencil designs to email@example.com, with the first two designs winning the opportunity to be printed live. Deadline for submissions will be on 10 January 2019.
- Designs submit are to be made into stencils, it is highly recommended that the templates should not be too detailed and complicated and should be drawn such that their "bridges" and "islands" are still intact. Please refer to the following link for more explanation, especially on the terms used: https:// abduzeedo.com/node/74830
- For hand-drawing the designs, the lines should also not be to thin and hence, we recommend using a marker so that the images will be clearer when edited for printing and cutting.
- Below are some samples of stencil designs regards to the level of complexity for the designs.
Choose from the following workshop dates:
Fri, 18 Jan 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Fri, 25 Jan 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Fri, 1 Feb 7:00pm - 8:30pm
*Payment methods - "pay it forward" Register on Peatix and pay-as you-wish at the counters
About Mural Lingo
Mural Lingo is a Singapore-registered social enterprise engaged in the arts, education, and publishing. Founded in 2014, Mural Lingo aims to deliver efficient and high-quality mural paintings to private and public entities alike.
Driven by their mission to contribute to the growth of a more compassionate, caring, connected and dynamic civil society through the use of art, with the mural paintings in our community reflecting the cultural and social thought and practices of our country's inhabitant. Mural Lingo encourages individuals and corporates alike to integrate the arts into their daily lives and/or business activities as a means of fostering stronger relationships.
About ARTWALK Little India 2019
ARTWALK Little India is an annual multidisciplinary public art project set in the cultural precinct of Little India. Presented by the Singapore Tourism Board and LASALLE College of the Arts with the support of Little India Shopkeepers and Heritage Association, ARTWALK is back with its fifth edition themed Image and Sound of Fragrance.
From wall murals to exhibitions to performances, ARTWALK has something for everyone. Excite the senses and immerse yourselves in the rich heritage and culture of fragrance in Little India. The festival will run from 18 January to 2 February 2019 with performances and activities on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- The event description was updated. Diff#403301 2019-01-21 16:27:26
[ Fri ] - [ Fri ]
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Main Ground, Sate Kelinci Pak
25 Jan 2019 7:00pm - 8.30pm SOLD OUT $17.00 18 Jan 2019 7:00pm FULL 25 Jan 2019 7:00pm FULL 1 Feb 2019 7:00pm FULL
- Venue Address
- Singapore Singapore
ARTWALK Little India 2019317 Followers