TEDxNatick is an independent grass-roots event, organized by a group of enthusiastic and highly-qualified local volunteers. The event will, once again, be a full TED experience with compelling speakers, live music, complimentary lunch, and many opportunities to network with fellow attendees. TEDxNatick 2018 was our third year and it was a great success! We had the support of over 100 volunteers, local municipal and educational leaders, and numerous generous sponsors and vendors.
Bringing "Stories That Inspire" to Natick and Metrowest!
Join us at TEDxNatick 2019 as we present:
- Captivating speakers - Some of the region's greatest innovators and visionaries from a wide spectrum of disciplines across our community
- Music and Entertainment
- Full day of speakers
- Delicious Boxed Lunch
- Opportunities to mix and mingle with fellow TEDsters!
9:00 - 9:45 am | Registration / Check-In
10:00 am | Session I
12:00 pm | Lunch Break
1:00 pm I Session II
3:30 pm | End
PURCHASE TICKETS using your smartphone or your computer. Ticket price includes a full day of change-making speakers, boxed lunch, and ticketing fees.
1. To purchase ticket(s), you must create your own Peatix account with your email address. (Note: You may already have an account if you bought tickets for a previous TEDxNatick event).
2. Purchase tickets with a credit card. Your tickets will be saved in your Peatix account. After you have ordered your tickets you will use this account to access your ticket to present at the door.
3. To access your tickets using your smartphone, first download the Peatix app from your App Store (it may already be on your phone from last year) and log into the Peatix App. You will see a "View Tickets" button. On this screen, tap "View QR" at bottom left of screen, and present the QR code to a ticket attendant for scanning.
**IMPORTANT: On the day of the event, before entering the building, please open your Peatix mobile app, click on VIEW TICKETS, then click on VIEW QR at bottom left of screen, and have it ready for the ticket attendant. DO NOT TAP THE GREEN "STAFF VALIDATE" BUTTON. Ticket attendants will be scanning the QR code on all tickets.
If you buy multiple tickets, you can use one ticket for everyone, but you must enter the event together.
Alternatively, before arriving at the event, you can transfer tickets to other attendees. Log in to your Peatix account, go into TICKETS, and click Transfer. A Transfer-URL is generated for the ticket. Please email this URL to your friend. This person will need to create their own Peatix account to claim the ticket.
4. If you don’t have a smartphone, you may print your ticket, check in together with all the people you bought tickets for, and present the QR code on your ticket for scanning.
Tickets are non-refundable.
TEDxNatick will be held rain, shine or snow!
We invite you to visit www.TEDxNatick.org to find out more about our event and our team. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.