Sardinian Blue Zone Gala Dinner
- Goat’s cheese quenelle with ‘bottarga’ petals and mesclun salad
- Sheep’s consommé with Sardinian ‘filindeu’
- Sardinian ‘fregola’ with crustacean sauce and pureed leek
- Sea bass filet on a bed of artichokes
- Roasted suckling pig flavoured with myrtle
- Deep-fried ‘seadas’ stuffed with pecorino cheese and glazed with honey
First Seating: 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Sold Out)
Second Seating: 8:30pm - 10:30pm (10 seats left)
*There will also be a special Mamoiada Folk Group Performance by 'Mamuthones e Issohadores di Mamoiada’ at 5:30pm and 8:00pm respectively.
Chef Franco Fenu
Franco Fenu, is considered to be one of the best chefs in Sardinia. He worked in Costa Smeralda Sardinia, Saint Martin Caribbean Island, Crans Montana Switzerland, La Thuile Italy. In 2000, he opened his restaurant Ciusa in Nuoro, Barbagia. He has great experience in high standard Sardinian cuisine, both traditional and innovative, and an enduring passion for cooking. He is also an expert in Sardinian wines and oils.
Mamoiada Folk Group Performance
Mamuthones and Issohadores make their first appearance in Mamoiada on January 17, when Sant'Antonio abate is celebrated. The fires lit in every district of the town interrupt the dancing procession, and the masks and spectators can have some wine and sweets. It is an evocative show: the Mamuthones dancing against the flickering flames. You must return to Mamoiada the last Sunday and Tuesday of Carnival when another exhibition takes place, reviving thè memories and traditions of an entire community.
Join in, get tickets now!