A relaxing trip visiting Shimokitazawa and Enoshima!
This event is organised by Tammy on trippiece.
en.trippiece.com is a free web service for travelers looking for likeminded people for their next trip in Japan. We know you are dying to uncover all the local secrets so we have handpicked a series of unique, only-in-Japan experiences for you! Whether you have been living in Japan for 10 years, or are only in town for 10 days, we welcome you to come discover Japan with us and other fellow travelers!
★What’s this event about?
This is a two-day trip on 4 Oct, Sat & 5 Oct, Sun. You can choose to join both days or just one day. ^_^
A relaxing trip along the Odakyu Line together! Let us introduce 2 charming towns which we always recommend visitors from overseas to visit. Shimo-Kitazawa, a town in which youth culture is alive and Enoshima, resort-like island. For more detailed information, refer here.
Here is the itinerary for the two days:
3:30pm-6pm Walk around Shimokitazawa (Shopping, Tea break etc)
6pm Enjoy eating yakitori and drinking :P
9pm See you tomorrow!
*If you need accommodation, I will arrange for you.
5 Oct, Sun
9:40am Meet at the place same as 1st day.
10:20am Take Odakyu line.
11:30am Lunch, eating sashimi-don (raw fish rice bowl)!
1pm Visit Shin-Enoshima Aquarium
4pm Watch Sea, Mount Fuji at the Katase-kaigan beach.
6pm Visit Enoshima Sea Candle (observation tower), spend the end of your trip with eating delicious foods at the top of Enoshima.
★Fee: Free! Just pay for your own train tickets. Estimated total expenditure for both days: 9,000yen
★Registration: Sign up by 3 Oct, Fri
★Things to note: Please note that this event needs a min. of 5 pax to begin! Invite your friends too!
★Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your attendance, please email email@example.com, with the event title as the subject.Thank you!
1) Contact the organiser directly at the trip page.
2) Email your queries to Shu at firstname.lastname@example.org
☆What our previous participants have said about trippiece events
“Great day hiking and seeing Mashiko with great company. Worth the early Saturday wake up.” - Mairead, participant on Mashiko Sunflower Festival trip in Aug 2014
“A fantastic break from the city. Quite a wonderful experience: full of culture, history, good shopping, delicious lunch, and interesting people.” - Brent Hanson, participant on Mashiko Sunflower Festival trip in Aug 2014
“Special thanks to Shu san . We had a good time, thank you everybody.” - Shan, participant on Okutama Hiking in Aug 2014
“It was my first time joining any spiritual experience like Zazen but I felt welcome by the people at Risenji. Thanks Shu n Keisuke for the activity!” - Norah Hoang, participant for Zen Meditation experience in Jul 2014
“Great food, great company! Thanks for organising Shu :-)” - Ranj, participant for Misaki Tuna Auction day-trip in Jul 2014
1) trippiece is an online platform for travellers to plan and make trips with other likeminded travellers. All trips are planned by users on a voluntary basis. As this is a shared-cost trip, please refrain from cancellation as it may cause inconveniences to the volunteer planners and other participants.
2) The participant understands that during the course of the trip unforeseen situations may occur, including, but not limited to, accident, illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey. By joining the activities, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate trippiece, the volunteer planners and any other participants in the trips from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.
3) If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date and time, the planner has the right to not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
4) By joining you have hereby agreed & accepted the above terms and conditions.
- Venue was changed to "Odakyu Line west "grand" exit, Shinjuku Station". Orig#53636 2014-10-04 23:24:12
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM JST
- Odakyu Line west "grand" exit, Shinjuku Station
Only 4 Oct, Sat FULL Only 5 Oct, Sun FULL Both days FULL
- Venue Address
- Shinjuku Station, Tokyo Japan