Event is FINISHED
Celebratory Dishes for Chinese New Year with Chef David
Chinese New Year is the time to celebrate with family and friends!
Date: Saturday, 7 Feb 2015
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Format: Demo cum Food Tasting
Fees: S$125.00 (excludes 7% GST)
Chinese New Year is the time to celebrate with family and friends. There’s an old Chinese saying that “the family that eats together, stays together”, making this is the best opportunity to don that apron and dust off those cooking utensils. These recipes are sure to entice even the most jaded taste buds to eagerly gather around the festive table.
- Lunar New Year Lo Hei
- Traditional Smoked Chicken or 太爷鸡
- Crispy Sichuan Duck or 四川香酥鸭
- Sweet & Sour Fish with Pine Nuts
- Tri-colour Roots with Dried Scallops or 干贝三色根
- Tea and Pomelo Pudding or 绿茶柚子糕
Want to find more groups and events like this?