Fun with Arduino & Sensors – BUILD! – A hands-on session to make your own data collection device
If you have some basic knowledge of Arduino, this workshop is for you! Else, just join us to learn more! Just bring your own laptops with the Arduino IDE, and Arduino-based sensors. SingTel will be providing the Snootlab Akeru Beta 3.2 boards, and 12Geeks will also have some sensors available for purchase on-site.
9.30am – 9.45am Welcome Address
9.45am – 10.00am Forming teams to build projects.
10.00am – 10.45am Hands-on with Arduino!
- By Luther Goh & Fazli Mansor from 12Geeks
- Helping you write your first codes on Arduino, and showing experienced Arduino users a trick or two!
10.45am - 11.15 The Akeru Library and Sigfox data transmission
- Pushing data to the cloud via the Akeru boards. Introduction to the Akeru library, and syntax for data transmission.
11.15am – 1pm Lets Build!
- The event description was updated. Diff#51851 2014-09-22 11:09:35
9:30 AM - 2:30 PM SGT
- IDA Labs @ National Design Centre
Standard FULL Waitlist FULL
- Venue Address
- IDA Labs@National Design Centre, 111 Middle Road #03-04, Singapore 188969 Singapore
We're just across the road from the National Library!
IDA Labs623 Followers