Sloth Yoga - Learn to move slowly & mindfully!
Do you have a fast-paced practice but want to try moving more mindfully?
Are you tired out by how things are moving so quickly at work, school, or at home?
Join us for Sloth Yoga!
Sloths are well-known for their slow and deliberate movements and very low metabolism.
By slowing down our movements, gaining awareness of mind-body connection, experience how a slow practice can:
- Help build strength & stability
- Nourish / Rejuvenate your body
- Establish mindfulness, connecting with your thoughts, feelings, sensations
- Class will transition from invigorating postures and movements to a more restorative segment (yin, restorative yoga)
- Guided breathwork (pranayama) and meditation
- Short segment of partner sloth exercises to help each other slow down!
- Each papa/mama sloth brings a kiddy sloth for free!
- Note: Kiddy sloths over the age of 6 are welcome to join the class. (Those 6 & under should be supervised by another adult)