Floral Jar Arrangement Workshop@The Centrepoint
In this floral arrangement workshop, you will get to spend a soothing afternoon surrounded by lush florals while being given guidance on how to create your own compact and stunning jar table centrepiece. All materials will be provided and your creation is yours to bring home.
Suitable even for beginners, you will learn how to select complementing blooms and foliages, create several styles of jar floral arrangement and learn tips on caring for your flowers at home to prolong its lifespan.
There will be 2 sessions. For the session on 27th October, you will learn to work with dried flowers. For the session on 28th October, you will learn to work with fresh flowers.
To attend, simply spend a minimum of S$30 per participant in a same-day receipt at The Centrepoint. The workshops are held at its event space located at Level 2 Gastro+, near Souper Tang.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Every $30 spent at any shop in The Centrepoint entitles one person to participate in one workshop session.
2. Participants who register beforehand for the workshops via Peatix have priority, followed by a first-come, first-served basis for walk-in participants.
3. Images used in this poster are for illustration only and may not be representative of the final product you make.
- Title was changed to "Floral Jar Arrangement Workshop@The Centrepoint". Orig#378593 2018-10-14 05:58:54
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
Jar Floral (Dried Flowers) Arrangement Workshop - 27th Oct (2pm - 3pm) FULL Jar Floral (Fresh Flowers) Arrangement Workshop - 28th Oct (2pm - 3pm) FULL
- Venue Address
- 176 Orchard Road Singapore
Artisan Space Concept380 Followers