Startup Testing Preview
The Startup Testing Preview is a 1-day workshop to help aspiring entrepreneurs taste what it’s like to test their ideas. The workshop is based on our 20-day flagship programme ‘The Testing Ground'.
Top principles of Lean Startup that we will be covering on.
- How to correctly identify a customer-problem pair for testing
- How to find the weakest link in your startup idea that will cause it to fail
- How to hack your tests for your startup using the concept of the Minimum Viable Product
- How to figure out your customer acquisition strategy
- How to prevent your biases from clouding your judgement
- How to ask questions so that customers don’t lie to you
- How to interpret your test results for the most learning possible
- What to do if customers reject your startup idea
9am – introduction and forming of teams
930am – Workshop: What is Lean Startup and How to Test Your Startup Idea:
11am – 1pm Get out of the Building!
1-130pm: Workshop: How to build a MVP and How to Pivot
130pm to 230pm: Mentorship Intensive – get the mentor’s help with your experiments
230-430pm: Get out of the building!
430pm – Presentation and Wrap Up
530pm – End of Preview Session
Find out more information on http://www.thetestingground.asia/startup-testing-preview/
If you are a startup founder or aspiring to be one, sign up today!
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Testing Ground
Early Bird Registration SOLD OUT $15.00 Standard Registration SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- MacDonald House 38B Orchard Road Singapore
Nearest Mrt: Dhoby Ghaut. Take the stairs next to FatBoys, to the 2nd level.
Bryan Long44 Followers