[Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2018] Jade Rabbit Lantern Workshop
Falling on the 15th day of the eighth lunar month, the Mid-Autumn Festival (also known as Mooncake Festival) is one of the most important festivals for Chinese communities around the world. It is also a part of Singapore’s intangible cultural heritage. Festive practices associated with the Mid-Autumn Festival include lighting lanterns and appreciating the full moon with friends and family.
Complete your Mid-Autumn experience and have fun creating your very own Jade Rabbit Lantern! Express your creativity in this traditional craft session and bring your lantern to life.
For more information on Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2018, visit http://www.sysnmh.org.sg/.
Please take note of the following:
- Each ticket ($10.00) admits 2 participants
- Suitable for children aged 5 years and above
- Please present your printed or electronic ticket at the the Reception Desk at least 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time slot
- Walk-ins and cash payment will not be accepted
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM SGT
1 Pair SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road, Singapore Singapore