[Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2018] Snowskin Mooncake Workshop
Falling on the 15th day of the eighth lunar month, the Mid-Autumn Festival (also known as Mooncake Festival) is one of the most important festivals for Chinese communities around the world. It is also a part of Singapore’s intangible cultural heritage. Festive practices associated with the Mid-Autumn Festival include consuming mooncakes, which are baked pastries filled with a sweet lotus paste.
Join us at Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2018 to learn how to make these delicious festive delicacies in this hands-on workshop, and bring home some tasty treats for your family!
For more information on Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2018, visit http://www.sysnmh.org.sg/.
Please take note of the following:
- Each ticket ($10.00) admits 2 participants
- Suitable for children aged 5 years and above
- Please present your printed or electronic ticket at the the Reception Desk at least 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time slot
- Walk-ins and cash payment will not be accepted
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
22 September (1 Pair) SOLD OUT $10.00 23 September (1 Pair) SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road, Singapore 327874 Singapore