100 Minutes of Yoga in the Park - Power Yoga
I'm back visiting KL and will lead the Yoga in the Park monthly series in May as a power yoga flow! Expect some new flows inspired by her latest travels and trainings mixed with the usual pairing of nature and our class setting.
Amidst the breeze and palm trees against the KL skyline, become inspired by where your body, breath, and mind can take you. We'll start by becoming present in our current state and body, then expect a healthy sweat as we challenge ourselves flowing into a beautiful yet invigorating vinyasa yoga practice. We'll end with a guided meditation in our empowered space to channel our energy back to where it counts the most - ourselves.
No experience in yoga necessary, as this class is always for always for all levels! While you'll meet everyone, you are continue to connect and chill with new friends post-yoga over healthy juice, or brunch at Chinoz on the Park. Great menu and thirst quenchers to nourish you after a solid yoga practice! Our passion is community and welcome everyone!
What will you get:
- 80 minutes of yoga to stretch, build flexibility, strength, and balance
- 20 minutes of guided meditation
- great energy and vibes :)
- water will be provided
How does it work:
- meet-up in front of 'Chinoz in the park' terace entrance near the water fountains at 8:45 am and we leave towards the park at 9.00 am
- yoga class starts 9:15 am [80min core yoga + 20 min meditation]
- the location where we'll gather for the yoga class is behind the activities area in the KLCC park on the left side, if you are late
- please bring your own YOGA MAT or blanket (we can bring a few extras, just let us know!)
- in event of rain, we'll notify all ticket-holders by email -- and offer choice of attending the postponed date (following week), future credit, or refund
- pregnant ladies please come earlier to check in with Cynthia
RSVP: Please read how to confirm your spot on https://www.facebook.com/events/165545600793418/
Cost: MYR 50 per pax
*Limited to 25 persons only! Please make sure to RSVP ahead from the link provided.
Hope to see you there and for any information, don't hesitate to contact us.
Hello KL Cool Events
About the YOGA instructor:
Cynthiã Wõng is on a mission to create 1 million inspired moments to empower people to become truly inspired and empowered by our light within.
She sees yoga, traveling, and yoga adventure retreats as transformative tools to connect again to ourselves and step into the person we’ve always known we can be. Her passion is creating experiential events as a journey through senses, breath, movement, environment, music, and fun to build conscious communities, together embracing yoga, as well as personal goals and visions.
Cynthia’s received 4 yoga certifications totalling over 500 hours in Bali – 200hr Vinyasa Yoga and 20hr Standup Paddleboard Yoga in 2015, 85hr Pre/Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga in 2017, and 200hr Shamanic Yoga & Restorative Yoga in 2018.
She believes nothing compares to being in nature, and has taught one-third, roughly, 100 classes, outdoors across 11 countries. While born and raised in Chicago and traveling 59 countries across 7 continents, Cynthia began crafting yoga retreats in the way she likes to travel – through adventure, community, discovering new limits, and giving back. She’s driven by a desire to discover what magic happens when we live with wild abandon, give without expectation, and love without fear.
You can stay tuned to her upcoming site and sign up at www.anandavibes.com to hear about her upcoming retreats this year in Perhentian Islands, Maldives, Croatia and planning more for this year in Europe and Africa!
You can follow her for more pop up events in KL:
IG: @cynthia_activeyogi / @anandavibes
Site (WIP): www.cynthia.yoga / www.anandavibes.com