The Anxious Executive Workshop - embrace your introversion.
“This was a perfect introductory workshop for those seeking clear, actionable concepts that can be applied immediately.”
“…the content and outputs were relevant not only for introverts, but also those who manage introverts within a team.”
This is just some of the feedback from participants in our last The Anxious Executive workshop. We are pleased to announce that tickets are now available for our next full day workshop in Singapore on Saturday 19th May.
Society’s views on introversion and anxiety are still evolving, especially in the business world. The Anxious Executive workshops help Introverts working in a business environment understand, accept and embrace their introversion and the unique set of skills that they have to offer. Our workshops are also designed to help Extroverts learn more about Introversion and how to successfully manage Introverts.
This full day workshop will focus on:
- Understanding Introversion and Extroversion
- Explaining your Introversion
- Personal branding as an Introvert
- Preparing for job interviews
- Managing conflict
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ)
- Building and presenting your own ‘User Manual’
- Dealing with speaking anxiety
- Facilitation skills - preparing you for that difficult team meeting or business review
- How to manage both Extroverts and Introverts
- Networking as an Introvert
This workshop will be run by our Chief Introvert, Andrew Parker. Andrew has spent over 20 years working in corporate roles in Europe, Australia and Asia. He has embraced his own introversion and started his own businesses, including The Anxious Executive.
This workshop also includes coffee and pastries on arrival, lunch and afternoon tea.
Introverts often make great business leaders but they do not recognise it. Embrace your true self and join us for this workshop.
- The event description was updated. Diff#329487 2018-04-09 02:26:49
10:00 AM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Working Capitol (Workshop Room)
Early bird discounted ticket (available until 14th April) ~ Apr 14 11:45 PM $235.00 Standard ticket $270.00
On sale until May 19, 2018, 8:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Rd, Singapore 089109 Singapore
The Anxious Executive12 Followers