Chateaux Margaux & Palmer Bordeaux Tasting
Remarkable Bordeaux Wine Makers!
If Pauillac is the Masculine & Power of red Bordeaux wines, Margaux represents its other facet in producing wines that are some of the region’s most sensual and alluring.
Experience the power of the top TWO Chateaus in Margaux
PALMER VERTICAL + CH. MARGAUX TASTING:
Chateau Margaux 1985
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each vintage.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) 70, 82, 85, 99 was a well deserving five star Bordeaux vintage.
2) Taste a 1855 First Growth Chateau Margaux and compare with Palmer.
3) Robert Parker says Palmer 99 the greatest Palmer made since 1961, 1966, 1970, 1983, and 1989.
4) Bok Rated Palmer 70 a 5 star wine! Click here to see tasting notes
5) Take this rare chance to taste a 1982 Bordeaux wine!
For more upcoming wine events, visit us at