Baking in Bloom with Asanoya Head Baker Goto Tatsuya (Sat, 31 March)
Grab this rare opportunity to get up close and personal with Boulangerie Asanoya Singapore’s Head Baker Goto Tatsuya and learn more about his methods of baking. Let him take you through this workshop to bake two items using his very own recipes for Pão de Queijo and Sakura Cookies.
Pão de queijo, or as Japanese bread aficionados term it Cheese Mochi Bread, is as its name suggests - springy, mochi-like bread. Its delightful cheese flavour perfectly complements its interesting mochi-like texture. Loved by Japanese and Singaporeans off all ages, this is one recipe to keep in your books!
The next item is befitting to the sakura season. Surrounded by the sakura trees in full bloom at the Flower Dome, learn how to make cookies infused with the unique sakura flavour. Share these delicious goodies with your beloved family and friends!
This workshop is brought to you by Boulangerie Asanoya Singapore.
Boulangerie Asanoya is a Japanese bakery that specialises in gourmet bread and pastries. Using only the most premium Japanese ingredients, Asanoya blends the best of Japanese flavours with tried and tested European recipes to produce over 70 kinds of breads and pastries.
After it started in 1933 in Karuizawa, Japan, today Asanoya has grown to many outlets. Asanoya's stores in Japan are located at Tokyo Midtown, Matsuya Ginza and in the upscale resort town of Karuizawa.
Today, Asanoya has three stores in Singapore which are located at Queen Street, Paragon and Bukit Timah. Peek into Asanoya Singapore and you will be enthralled by not just the golden loafs and pastries lining its shelves but also by the deep aroma of these freshly baked goods in the morning.
2. Present registration confirmation (digital or hard copy) to receive admission ticket to Flower Dome.
3. Proceed to Waterview Room at least 5 minutes prior to start of workshop.
4. Groups are advised to go to the workshop location early if they wish to sit together as seating will be first-come first-served.
* FOG workshop ticket holders will be asked to produce proof of membership at onsite check-in. Inability to do so will require top up for entry into Flower Dome in cash. Non-compliance will result in entry to the Flower Dome and the workshop being denied.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Waterview Room (inside Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay)
General Admission SOLD OUT $100.00 Friends of the Gardens SOLD OUT $85.00
- Venue Address
- 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953 Singapore