Tour 5 I Fort Serapong (2pm - 3.30pm)
Fort Serapong was one of the three forts built at Pulau Blakang Mati (Sentosa) to defend Singapore’s waterways. It was originally listed as a redoubt in 1881 and was later upgraded to a fort in 1885. Due to its height, Serapong was later designated as the Port War Signal Station, the main control station investigating the harbour’s traffic. Come and discover the fascinating structure of the former Fort Serapong.
Guides: Alvin Chia, Sentosa Development Corporation
This tour is not suitable for children aged below 12 and the elderly.
- Maximum capacity per session is 25 participants per tour and on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as a fair amount of walking is involved.
- Mosquito repellent is highly recommended.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour, you understand and accept that you must be physically fit and able to do so. To the extent permissible by law, you agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to yourself and the persons in your care (including child or ward).
- Title was changed to "Tour 5 I Fort Serapong (2pm - 3.30pm)". Orig#321658 2018-03-07 02:59:40