Do you think of Singapore being just a build up city with modern infrastructures?
Let us bring you and your friends on a joyride to the 'backyard' of Singapore. Mentioned as the last frontier, the Kranji Countryside is a unique part of Singapore where you can still see farms and get up close to the nature in its almost pristine condition.
The cycling exploration will take you on a journey to visit some farms like the Hay Dairies where you can feed the goats and taste goat's milk! Also learn the life cycle of the frog and having hishima desert at the Jurong Frog Farm! You may be able to purhase some of its local products as well as check out sites of historical significances during World War II in Singapore during the cycling trail.
At the end of the exploration, be treated to a laidback farm lunch (included) at Bollywood Veggies
and you can explore their crop to gain deeper appreciation for the greens you eat.
Program include provision of:
1. Cycling Guide
2. Bicycle and Helmet
3. Reciever Set and ear piece (for trail's commentary while cycling)
4. Use of Binoculars for birdwatching
5. Lunch and drink at Bollywood veggies
Meeting point at Bollywood Veggies. More information will be emailed upon registration.
1. Able to cycle confidently on roads
2. Able to cycle at comfortable pace for approx. 3hrs (with rest at various checkpoints)
3. Younger participants should be physically able to handle the featured 20"Inch folding bicycle.
Bike fit and brief at Bollywood Veggies.
Meeting the kids! A young goat is called a kid (alike human)
Appreciating the countryside on wheels!
Birdwatching oppourtunities enroute.
Poison Ivy Bistro at Bollywood Veggies
Yummy Lunch at Bollyvood Veggies.
Chill and enjoy the refreshing tea!