Learn to Educate Parents on how Not to Hurt their child's subconcious mind unconsciously.
Most of us would agree that it is difficult for children to confidently deal with issues in their life if they are anxious, fearful, unhappy or even believe they are unloved or unloveable. Children trying to cope with bedwetting, for example, can be anxious, sad, and lack self-confidence. Children given the label ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) may in fact, be trying to deal with their world and their family.
Learned helplessness occurs with children in almost any family, and suggestions accepted as truth become part of the belief system of their subconscious minds.
Younger children are especially vulnerable, accepting negative suggestions with the same energy as positive ones.
Why The Goulding SleepTalk® process?
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence and inner strength.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to give their children positive suggestions to help with general and specific issues in their lives.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind words they may have said to their children during a busy day.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process is a safe, ethical and non-intrusive process suitable for any family and lasts for life.
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned above, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
- Children’s healthcare professionals, Educators, Parents, Clinical Psychologists and medical professionals have been using The Goulding SleepTalk® process to help the next generation THRIVE and FLOURISH for over 30 years!!!
BECOME AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED PARENTING CONSULTANT- LAST CHANCE IN 2018 TO PREVIEW THIS WORKSHOP!!!
This Program is recognised by the following professional associations and organisation:
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc (NZ)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Western Australia (PHWA)
- Hypnosis Association of Queensland Inc. (HAQ)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Association Romana De Hipnoza
Join in, get tickets now!