Event is FINISHED
Young Makers Innovation Summer Camp August 2018
Young Makers Innovation Camp
Young Makers helps teens (ages 13 - 17) explore and learn skills that helps shapes their mindset to create a better world for their future. Over 10 days, in two cities, they will learn skills that are not usually taught in a traditional classrooms - how to develop an innovative mindset, be a source of new and creative ideas, and how to turn these great ideas into practical solutions using S.T.E.M, Design Thinking, and Entrepreneurial tools.
The Camp For The Future Game Changers
Designed for ambitious teenagers who wants to change the world and do things differently - in a good way! You will be immerse in an safe environment where the possibilities are endless and no idea is a bad one.
Young Maker’s unique program equips you with useful skills and tools for you to make your dreams and ambitions a reality in our technology-driven world. By the end of this engaging 10-day camp:
- You would have learnt the fundamentals of Design Thinking to come up with creative solutions to tackle the challenges in their environment.
- You will be introduced to the idea of Entrepreneurship and the importance of having an Entrepreneurial mindset.
- You will have built you very own digital devices and interactive objects using the same prototyping tools used by inventors and professionals. You will closely with our highly experienced team of experts to explore basic circuits and some basic programming using C++ to build and program your own prototypes using Arduino.
Seats are exclusive!
- Dates: 16 - 25 Aug 2018
- Duration for each Camp: 10 days
- Location: Me.reka Makerspace, Publika Shopping Gallery (2 days) and Tech Dome Penang (7 days)
- Programme Fees: RM2,099 per student (inclusive of meals, transportation to/from Penang, accommodation in Penang, camp materials, insurance)
Pre-register here or sign up at http://www.positivex.asia/innovation-summer-camp.html to not let your child miss out on this life-changing opportunity!
Want to find more groups and events like this?