Event is FINISHED
You Can Play And Switch Between All Seven Path Of Exile Classes
Released in 2013, Path of Exile is a free RPG in the mold of Diablo. The player can choose up to seven character classes and venture into the world of Wraeclast, facing enemies and collecting items. The title was developed by the New Zealand studio Grinding Gear Games, and is launched in Brazil. The game has very easy controls with the number keys used for health and magic potions and the WASD controls used for spells and combat.
The game has a total of seven classes to choose from, they are as follows:
1. The Marauder - The tank and raw power based class.
2. The Ranger - The long-range damage dealer that focuses on speed and agility.
3. The Witch - The long-range damage dealer that can use a large selection of spells for curses, buffs, and AOE attacks.
4. The Duelist - A mix of the Marauder and the Ranger, focusing on both speed and power.
5. The Templar - A magic class that is a mix of the Marauder and the Witch that uses both strength and intelligence.
6. The Shadow - A mix of the Witch and the Ranger to make up a kind of thief class that focuses on dexterity and intelligence. The Shadow could go down the path of being a ranger or a mage.
7. The Scion - A special unlockable class that is a perfect mix of all of the above. The Scion could pass for a warrior or mimic the Duelist.
Picking your first character is important, but not as big a deal as in other Diablo-style games. Path of Exile provides an unusually high number of character slots, so you can play and switch between all seven classes if you so choose. For more details about Path of Exile, visit U4GM where have cheap Path of Exile currency for sale.