Tour 2 I Botanic Gardens to Bukit Brown—A WWII Trail
Walk the heritage corridor from Botanic Gardens to Bukit Brown cemetery and hear stories of WWII heroes and prominent personalities at heritage landmarks, including the Jacob Ballas Garden, old Raffles College, and Former Command House.
Guides: Claire Leow and Bianca Polak
- Maximum capacity per session is 25 participants per tour and on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as a fair amount of walking is involved. Loose clothing, slippers, jewellery, and shorts are not advisable.
- Asthmatic patients are strongly encouraged to bring their own inhaler.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Participants may park at the nearby carparks in Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at firstname.lastname@example.org.