Tour 4 I Singapore Occupied
76 years ago, Singapore burned.
From February 1942 to September 1945, its people lived under Japanese rule. While these events have passed, the memories remain.
Find out how they lived during those tumultuous days through a visit to the buildings and sites that held the Japanese Broadcasting Department, the Kempeitai (Japanese Military Police) Headquarters, the Syonan Museum, and the Bras Basah Boys’ School. Uncover stories of survival and courage, and be inspired by the resilience of the human spirit in our “Singapore Occupied” tours.
Guides: PSM Volunteer Guides
- Maximum capacity per session is 20 participants per tour and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as there will be a fair amount of walking.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Participants driving may park at the nearby The Cathay carpark or Mount Sophia carpark.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at firstname.lastname@example.org.