Tour 1A I WWII @ Bukit Brown
One day after the Japanese aerial attack on Pearl Harbour on 7 Dec 1941, Bukit Brown also became a resting place for numerous civilians and brave souls who had participated in anti-Japanese resistance. Relive their stories of tragedy, shame, and innocence lost in this WWII tour.
Guides: Fabian Tee, All Things Bukit Brown
- Maximum capacity per session is 25 participants per tour and on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as a fair amount of walking is involved. Loose clothing, slippers, jewellery, and shorts are not advisable.
- Asthmatic patients are strongly encouraged to bring their own inhaler.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour, you understand and accept that you must be physically fit and able to do so. To the extent permissible by law, you agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to yourself and the persons in your care (including child or ward).
Meeting Point: Meeting Point A. See map below: