Painting Beautiful Blooms with Acrylic Pour
Romance is in the air this February and we are launching a special edition Acrylic Pour Bloom Workshop for this month only. Who says that you have to be an artist to paint a lovely bouquet of flowers? Learn to paint beautiful blooms using acrylic pouring, whether as a gift to yourself or for a loved one.
This art class is suitable for all ages and require no prior art background. Understand the nature of acrylic paint and how it differs from other types of paint. Learn about the materials and tools involved in this energetic art form. Walk through basic techniques with hands-on practice.
Enjoy personalised guidance from the instructor and interaction with a small class of no more than 8 students in a cozy home studio setting. Practise on mini canvases and create your own unique artwork on a medium-sized stretched canvas with confidence.
Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x canvas panels
- 1 x stretched canvas (16″x20″)
- Acrylic paint
- Pouring medium
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshments
- Self-collection of the artwork within 2 weeks
- Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry for a minimum 2 to 3 days. Participant needs to arrange for a time to collect the artwork.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the flower painting class before registering.
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
- Room To Imagine studio - 10 mins from Kovan MRT Station
Standard SOLD OUT $130.00
- Venue Address
- 547000 (Exact address to be shared upon confirmation) Singapore
10 mins walk from Kovan MRT Station
Room To Imagine SG1 Follower