Tour 8 I Labrador & Alexandra Heritage Tour
This tour visits key military installations constructed by the British to defend the naval outpost in Singapore and recounts the series of battles in Labrador and Alexandra prior to the Fall of Singapore on 15 February. Participants will visit former military installations such as Labrador Battery and Gillman Barracks, hearing a firsthand account of the war from ex-villagers.
- Maximum capacity per session is 25 participants per tour and on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as a fair amount of walking is involved.
- Please bring along insect repellent and EZ-link card.
- Asthmatic patients are strongly encouraged to bring their own inhaler.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour, you understand and accept that you must be physically fit and able to do so. To the extent permissible by law, you agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to yourself and the persons in your care (including child or ward).