Tour 1B I WWII @ Bukit Brown
Bukit Brown Cemetery is one of the largest in situ burial ground for WWII casualties, which includes civilians, war heroes, and volunteer forces. Guides will share their stories of the early weeks of intense bombing and harrowing accounts of risky evacuations and life under occupation.
Guides: Peter Pak and Simone Lee, All Things Bukit Brown
- Maximum capacity per session is 20 participants per tour and on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that you are appropriately attired for outdoor trekking as a fair amount of walking is involved. Loose clothing, slippers, jewellery, and shorts are not advisable.
- Asthmatic patients are strongly encouraged to bring their own inhaler.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable unless the organisers have been informed 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any other queries, please contact NHB at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour, you understand and accept that you must be physically fit and able to do so. To the extent permissible by law, you agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to yourself and the persons in your care (including child or ward).
Meeting Point: Meeting Point B. See map below: