Event is FINISHED
Celebrate Monuments! is back once again with tours for Thaipusam!
Celebrate Monuments! Sri Thendayuthapani Temple (11 Feb)
Discover Thaipusam and Pongal (Harvest Festival) at Sri Thendayuthapani Temple! Be enthralled by the intriguing tales behind the building's decorative carvings and follow in the devotees' footsteps as you experience the daily rituals of the Temple. Get ready to engage your senses as you step into a world of Chettiar culture!
Meeting point: Main entrance of Sri Thendayuthapani Temple (15 Tank Road)
- Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time.
- Please present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registrations will not be entertained.
- In the unlikely event where you cannot locate the tour group or guide by the starting time, please have your phone on standby for the tour guide to contact you for further instructions.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time and participants who are late may not be able to get on the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Please bring along a proof of eligibility for the discounted tickets.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour will proceed in the event of wet weather and participants are advised to each prepare an umbrella or a raincoat in case.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. - unhealthy haze conditions, thunderstorms) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour.
- In the event of tour cancellation, participants will be informed via email (a few days before the tour) and SMS (2 hours before the tour)
- Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation via Peatix.
If you have other enquiries, please email NHB_NationalMonuments@nhb.gov.sg.
Add to Calendar
Sun Feb 11, 2018
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
- Sri Thendayuthapani Temple
Standard SOLD OUT $5.00 Student / Senior Citizen SOLD OUT $3.00
- Venue Address
- 15 Tank Rd, Singapore 238065 Singapore
Monumental Walking Tours1,474 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?