Event is FINISHED
La Maison Du Whisky Artist Range Tasting with Sarah Thallon
You are invited for our exclusive Artist Range Number #7 Tasting!
Launched in 2011, the Artist range unveils a new selection of cask strength whiskies every year, patiently selected by La Maison du Whisky from the most prestigious barrels of their finest independent bottlers. Over the years, some of these expressions have become cult classics, such as the famous 2013 Laphroaig 15 year old.
Immediately recognisable, each series calls on a different artist to create the back label and express their vision of the whiskies. From Singapore painter Warren Kong in 2011 to French street artist Koralie in 2016, the range explores every part of the graphic universe.
Join us on 17th January where our retail manager, Sarah Thallon, will guide us through six exceptional expressions from Artist range #7.
Get ready to pamper your palate with our carefully selected bottles:
1. Ballechin 2005 Over 10 (Bottle Price $280)
2. Bowmore 2001 Over 15 (Bottle Price $450)
3. Caol Ila 1995 Over 20 (Bottle Price $650)
4. Glen Garioch 1990 Over 25 (Bottle Price $500)
5. Carsebridge 1982 Over 30 (Bottle Price $619)
6. Bunnahabhain 1975 Over 40 (Bottle Price $1350)
- The event description was updated. Diff#306029 2018-01-08 01:27:55
Want to find more groups and events like this?